All children are expected to wear the official school uniform;
- grey shorts/trousers with grey socks
- green skirt/pinafore with white socks or green tights
- white shirt with school tie
- green jumper/cardigan with school logo (logo is optional)
- green gingham cotton dresses may be worn in the summer term and until October half term
- black shoes or sandals of a sensible design (no open-toe or high heels and heavy boots and trainers are not permitted) – brown sandals may be worn in the summer term
Optional items of uniform
- green blazer with badge
- bottle green fleece
- yellow baseball hat or legionnaires hat or warm woolly hat (school design)
Children are allowed to wear a watch to school which helps them to learn to tell the time. These must not be expensive or allow access to the internet. The school will not take responsibility for the loss or damage to any watches brought into school.
No other jewellery is allowed of any kind other than small stud earrings. These must be removed on PE days for health and safety reasons.
Long hair must be tied back (to avoid the spread of head lice). Please use green, yellow, white or black hair accessories.
Children come into school dressed for PE on their PE day. For PE both boys and girls must have trainers, green shorts and school T-Shirt. Dark green jogging bottoms and a dark green sweat-top should be worn on days when they have outdoor games. No other colours or labelled gear is acceptable.
Large back-packs or sports bags are discouraged in school. We suggest that you provide your child with the green school bag which is available from the school uniform suppliers.
School uniform is available from:
J. Smith Outfitters
25 Station Parade
Tel: 020 3818 3622
PLEASE MARK ALL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Lost property is kept in a box outside the Medical Room. Please ask Siobhan or one of the office staff if you wish to look through it.