All children are expected to wear the official school uniform;
- grey shorts/trousers with grey socks
- green skirt/pinafore with white socks or green tights
- white shirt with school tie
- green jumper/cardigan with school logo (logo is optional)
- green gingham cotton dresses may be worn in the summer term and until October half term
- black shoes or sandals of a sensible design (no open-toe or high heels and heavy boots and trainers are not permitted) – brown sandals may be worn in the summer term
Optional items of uniform
- green blazer with badge
- bottle green fleece
- yellow baseball hat or legionnaires hat or warm woolly hat (school design)
Children from Year 1 upwards are allowed to wear a watch to school. These must not be expensive or allow access to the internet. The school will not take responsibility for the loss or damage to any watches brought into school.
For PE both boys and girls must have plimsolls, green shorts and school T-Shirt. Junior children wear trainers for outdoor games activities when advised by the class teacher. Green jogging bottoms can be worn for outdoor games. The PE kit should be kept in a draw-string bag and taken home each school holiday for laundering and the plimsolls to be checked for size.
Large back-packs or sports bags are discouraged in school. We suggest that you provide your child with the green school bag which is available from the school uniform suppliers.
School uniform is available from:
J. Smith Outfitters
25 Station Parade
Tel: 020 3818 3622
PLEASE MARK ALL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Lost property is kept in a box outside the Welfare Room. Please ask one of our Welfare Assistants if you wish to look through it.
CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR MAKE-UP OR JEWELLERY, EXCEPT; STUD EARRINGS. THESE MUST BE REMOVED AND LEFT AT HOME ON DAYS WHEN CHILDREN ARE TIMETABLED FOR PE OR GAMES.
LONG HAIR MUST BE TIED BACK FOR HEALTH AND SAFTETY REASONS (such as preventing the spread of head lice) AND CHILDREN MUST NOT HAVE UNUSUAL MARKINGS/COLOURS/HAIRSTYLES.