All children are expected to wear the official school uniform;
- grey shorts/trousers with grey socks
- green skirt/pinafore with white socks or green tights
- white shirt with school tie
- green jumper/cardigan with school logo (logo is optional)
- green gingham cotton dresses may be worn in the summer term and until October half term
- black shoes or sandals of a sensible design (no open-toe or high heels and heavy boots and trainers are not permitted) – brown sandals may be worn in the summer term
Optional items of uniform available from the uniform shop
- green blazer with badge
- bottle green fleece
- yellow baseball hat or legionnaires hat or warm woolly hat (school design)
For PE both boys and girls must have plimsolls, green shorts and school T-Shirt. Junior children wear trainers for outdoor games activities when advised by the class teacher. Green jogging bottoms can be worn for outdoor games. The PE kit should be kept in a draw-string bag and taken home each school holiday for laundering and the plimsolls to be checked for size.
Large back-packs or sports bags are discouraged in school. We suggest that you provide your child with the green school bag which is available from the school uniform suppliers.
School uniform is available from:
J. Smith Outfitters
155-157 Lancaster Road
Tel: 0208 363 2424
PLEASE MARK ALL CLOTHING WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Lost property is kept in a box outside the Welfare Room. Please ask one of our Welfare Assistants if you wish to look through it.
CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR MAKE-UP, WATCHES OR JEWELLERY, EXCEPT; STUD EARRINGS. THESE MUST BE REMOVED AND LEFT AT HOME ON DAYS WHEN CHILDREN ARE TIMETABLED FOR PE OR GAMES.
LONG HAIR MUST BE TIED BACK FOR HEALTH AND SAFTETY REASONS (such as preventing the spread of head lice) AND CHILDREN MUST NOT HAVE UNUSUAL MARKINGS/COLOURS/HAIRSTYLES.