Secondary Transfer

Transferring to Secondary School

During the first half of the Autumn term, parents with children in Year 6 must apply for a place for their child for a secondary school.

Parents need to complete an application form from the Local Authority in which they live. The school will provide the forms from the London Borough of Enfield.

Children in Year 6 go to a variety of Secondary schools. Click on one of the links below to find out how many children went to each school.


The two Catholic schools in the borough are;

Boys – St Ignatius College for boys

Girls – St Anne’s Catholic High School for girls  –